The 5.0 release introduces a new streamlined graphical user interface among things sugh as a vMix plugin and an upgrade for the Capture One plugin for MacOS.
The 5.0 release introduces a new streamlined graphical user interface for the Loupedeck CT and the Loupedeck Live. The UI is designed to reduce the complexity of the configuration while keeping all of the same features from the previous one.
The update will also introduce a new vMix plugin and an upgrade for the Capture One plugin for MacOS by apple Script API which makes working with Capture One more responsive and fluent.
What is new in the UI?
- A new exploded device view where everything that is assigned on the dials and touch buttons is more easily accessed by the user without having to go into detailed page views.
- The Loupedeck GUI panel look has been redesigned and the navigational panel has been removed and moved onto profile and workspace dropdown menus above the device view. From here you can manage your profiles and workspaces
- The action panel has been moved to the right side with clear application specific tabs to help users more easily find their actions.
- Assigned workspaces can now easily be navigated by clicking the round buttons or by physically changing workspaces on the device
- Added status notification to the UI, informing the customers if the plugin or application is not connected or set up properly
- Easier account linking to plugins that require authentication.
- Possibility to add custom actions directly to vacant touch buttons