The Magix Vegas Pro Custom Profile allows Loupedeck CT and Loupedeck Live users to efficiently navigate and create using the default shortcuts along with useful tools to enhance the workflow.
The Vegas Pro Custom Profile is made up of 3 different workspaces, one with general actions for Editing, a second one for Audio tasks, and the last one to access different Windows in the Vegas Pro software. Each workspace can be used to intuitively navigate through the timeline.
Vegas Pro Custom Profile allows Loupedeck CT and LIVE users to:
- Quickly navigate through the timeline
- Access Edit Points or Markers with a dial
- Show, Hide, Add, or Mute tracks with a button
- Execute basic editing actions or a string of actions (macros) in a click of a button (such as Set an Outpoint, Insert into the timeline and select the next clip in the Project Media Window)
- Zoom in and out the timeline, adjust track height, track volume or waveform height using dials
- toggle different windows like Video FX or Transitions on and off
Vegas Pro Custom Profile specifications:
- Keyboard language must be set to English
- Shortcuts have to be on defaults in Vegas Pro
- Compatible with Vegas Pro 17 and higher